Advising Your Family On United States Immigration Issues In Illinois

At the Law Office of Mary L. Field, we help individuals and families obtain residency visas for loved ones under a variety of circumstances and complicated situations. Not every situation is complex. However, the laws that apply to every situation are complex, and meeting the requirements of the laws can be difficult. The guidance of an experienced family immigration lawyer is crucial to achieving your goals and completing the process comfortably.

Attorney Mary L. Field has worked on immigration concerns with individuals and families throughout Illinois since 1997. In 2002, Ms. Field founded her own law firm, which she has dedicated exclusively to providing solutions in immigration and naturalization law cases. Our offices in Oak Brook and Gurnee provide responsive and attentive services to people throughout the Greater Chicago area.

Immigration Services For Parents, Children, Fiance(e)s And Siblings

In the United States, citizens and permanent residents (green card holders) may sponsor and petition for immediate relatives, family members and fiance(e)s to gain permanent or temporary visas. Ms. Field will help you ensure that you are following the laws in compliance with regulations, and she will guide you through the process of filing an effective petition with United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

We can provide you with comprehensive and thorough service in order to keep your relative, family member, fiance(e) and/or child(ren) safe and your mind at ease.

We also help clients with petitions that have been denied. Ms. Field represents clients in front of the Board of Immigration Appeals, and we help them meet important deadlines in the process of an appeal.

Call us at 630-296-5070, or contact us online to schedule a time to discuss your needs. We are happy to answer your questions about immigration and naturalization on several levels.

Marriage-Based Immigration (Marriage Visas And Others)

Attorney Field can recommend the best course of action for your particular situation, and she will work for your loved one’s protection through the process. We help U.S. citizens and clients with green cards petition for temporary visas in several situations:

  • K-1 visa: temporary fiance(e) visa
  • K-2 visa: temporary visa for children of a fiance(e)
  • K-3 visa: temporary marriage-based visa for a spouse of a U.S. citizen who is waiting for the processing of his or her green card
  • K-4 visa: temporary visa for children of a U.S. citizen, permanent resident or K-3 visa holder born outside of the U.S. who are unmarried and under 21 years old, including stepchildren, adopted children, and unmarried son or daughter’s (21 or over) children

The above-listed visas are all temporary visas, and expirations apply if:

  • The marriage is not finalized
  • The marriage is terminated through divorce or annulment
  • A visa application is denied
  • Your child turns 21 years old under a K-4 nonimmigrant visa

Options are available in most situations, and we can discuss your unique situation. We understand the gravity of your situation, and we can respond promptly.

Contact Us Today To Schedule A Consultation

Ms. Field provides telephone consultations at 630-296-5070, or you may contact us online to schedule a consultation or ask us questions. Ms. Field is available to discuss your options along with our reasonable legal rates and payment plans. Flat fees are available for select services.